Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Butter LONDON Knees Up BLOGOVERSARY!!!!

  Hello people of the polish world!!!  I know you've already seen a post from me today (probably like within the past hour), BUT I have a reason I promise.
  Today is May 15th!  And do you know what that means?????????  One year.  One year of blogging to the world about polish (and whatever is on my mind at that moment).  One lovely year.  This is probably the longest I've kept up something this consistent that I LOVE.  I LOVE blogging about polish, I LOVE wearing polish, and I LOVE buying polish (though my wallet may not...).
  So anyway, here is my celebratory ONE YEAR BLOG-O-VERSARY manicure!
BUTTER LONDON KNEES UP
A red chrome-ish polish

Full sunlight

:D


Bottle shot






  Such a gorgeous polish (that I am actually currently wearing)!  What I did was put on a very thin coat of base coat to prevent it from bubbling and I put on two coats the right way; all brushstrokes in the same direction, all even, etc.  This way it looks AH-MAY-ZING!  I got this last summer (umm and I paid full price for it ($15 later...)) to replace my mini bottle of an OPI polish (that I ADORE) and I was waiting for a special time to wear it, like when my nails got longer.  But I thought a blog-o-versary was a special enough time :).
  So 2 coats of polish and my usual base + top coat.  Boy does this baby make my nails stand out!
  OH!  Aaaaaand this is my 100th post!!!! 100 posts in 1 year!!!! (and 27 followers gained ;D)  I love you all and thank you for supporting me!

Happy Blog-O-Versary!
Em

1 comment:

I love hearing from you!