Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Blue Streak

Not auto-fixed.  Four coats.  Five on some nails.
Auto-fixed on Picnik.  No top coat.
  I'm gonna hate on this polish.  It's a nice color.  Not an "OMG!" color but not a "Ick" color.  A "meh" color.  I picked it up in a double pack with an Insti-Dri top coat.  Not used here though.
  It dried relatively quickly for a chrome polish.  Can't give you an exact time amount but it dried quicker than a creme finish polish.  It wore pretty well.  Two of my fingers got majorly chipped because I picked at them.  I didn't feel like re-doing four coats so I just did one.  You can tell which one in the first photo.
  I believe that neither of these pictures are color-accurate.  Also I really had to do four coats because of brush strokes.  UGHHHHH!!!
  I'll wear it again if I feel like it.  Otherwise, whatever.  Definitely not the best, but definitely not the worst.

Happy chroming,
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!