Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Mani

  Sorry I've been so behind on posting!!  Life's been pretty crazy lately and I've still be doing mani's, I just dont have enough time to photograph them before they chip or upload the photos.
  But I knew that I had to get this post out today!

Very festive!

I used:
Sinful Colors Ruby Ruby
Wet n Wild SaGreena the Teenage Witch
China Glaze Mega Bite

Red + Green + Gold = Merry Christmas

Across the middle of the nail is those red webs (those were an accident) that happen to be awesome!!!

Colors used.

All my tape and toothpics and Q-tips.  Joyous cleanup.

  Less than an hour after I finished this mani, I went to color me mine and made a mug.  I can't wait to use it!!
  Finished Hanukkah (my holiday) mani coming soon!


Happy holidays,
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!