Thursday, December 1, 2011

OPI Sit Under the Apple Tree with DL Happy Birthday (Shimmer Sammich)

  I have never seen a shimmer sandwich done.  I bet it has been done but I haven't seen it.  Ta-da!  Behold the greenish-yellowish shimmer in SUTAT and the glitter in HB.
SUTAT is a sheer green-yellow shimmer.  It could probably be opaque in 3 coats but I didn't try to make it opaque.
It really does look like a Granny Smith apple.  Love <3

1 coat of SITAT and 1 coat of HB then another coat of SITAT.  Plus top coat.

Its like an odd version of the Get This Party Started! set.

Muy bueno.  I love it.

Best picture.
   I love SITAT more than I thought and I learned that HB really does dry :).

Happy sandwiching,
Em

1 comment:

  1. Don't know if I'm the only one but I can't see the pics. I found out about your polish on Swatch and Learn and I'll be checking it out further......

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!