Friday, June 8, 2012

Wet n Wild Black Creme with China Glaze Luxe and Lush

  Hello everyone!  I know that I have been a bad bad blogger lately.  But as you can tell:  it's June.  For me that means mega end-of-year prep, work starting up, and temperatures rising.  Things get complicated in June, October, and January, so one must expect me to be more than slightly MIA at these times.  I promise that within the next three weeks, things on here should be back to normal (-ish).  In the mean time, please enjoy this post!
  So after my recent obsession with the Hunger Games trilogy, I decided to crack out Luxe and Lush (District 1, where I would belong).  I saw it matte somewhere over a black and decided to try it myself.  Very happy with the results!  "And may the odds be ever in your favor!"

Without matte top coat I believe
Same as above

  I believe the only matte picture is the first one.

Happy obsessing,
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!