Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Very Berry Replay (Except Not...)

  Well, where I first saw this mani, I was like OMG and then I tried it.  Lol.

This is after I added some shimmer...
Original




Shimmery
  Okay, so I know that I have been veryyyy lazy with posts lately.  I mean with finals last week and studying and graduation and work this week, it has been ridiculously crazy.  But like I said, it should be better now.  Well, that is unless I get home from work every day and fall asleep (like I have been)...
  But for this manicure I used Love and Beauty Olive (I think, there was no tag on it) for the turquoise and Zoya Lolly for the pink.  And then for shimmer I added China Glaze White Cap.  Let me tell you, it looked AH-MAY-ZING!  Like I loved the look of it so much that I did just the turquoise on my toes (with the shimmer).  Very summery.

Happy summer,
Em


P.S. If you wanted to be awesome and follow me on Instagram (which would be awesome right?) then my username is emie116.  I don't post only nail-related things, but once in a few weeks I do post a mani.  There are a lot of things about me on there so you get to learn a little about my non-polish life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!