Monday, July 2, 2012

Revlon Facets of Fuchsia

  I was lazy and unable to take pictures...




  This is Revlon Facets of Fuchsia.  I have finally learned how to properly spell the name.  I saw this a whillllllee ago and picked it up and wore it once late last year.  And I hated it.  Well, not hated it, but I certainly didn't love it.  I can honestly say that I dont really love it now either.  It was (in my opinion) too much hype for what it was...
  Facets of Fuchsia is a black jelly (well, kinda) with purple shimmer and glitter suspended in it.  It sounds good in theory, I just really did NOT like the formula.
  I belieeeeeeeve this is two coats.  Might be three, I really don't no nor care.  Hey, the good news is that my nails aren't nubbins anymore!!


Happy jellying,
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!