Saturday, July 28, 2012

Zoya Pippa

  Hello dear readers!  Today I have a real summer color for you, Zoya Pippa.  Pippa is an orange toned yellow creme.  I have used it before, in water marbles and such (too lazy to link ya), and have even used it for a full manicure.  And I kinda liked it.  But now... Not so much.
It is never this neon



Shade
Somewhat color accurate

  So, yeah.  Part of the reason is that yellow doesn't look good on my skin tone.  Like I don't own more than like two yellow shirts and I never wear yellow dresses or anything.  I have a yellow bathing suit but in my opinion, if one isn't tan, one can not properly pull off yellow.  And even right now, I ain't tan :P.  But I guess I'd rather wear an orange toned yellow rather than a green toned yellow (blech).

Happy summer,
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!