Tuesday, July 24, 2012

China Glaze Atlantis- Reswatch

  Hello readers!!  Before I forget to mention this, I will give you a fair warning: THIS POST CONTAINS NUBBINS AND A TON OF PICTURES.  There, I warned you. :)
  Well, we all know about my obsession with China Glaze Atlantis.  Like, I love it.  A lot.  It is one of my favorite polishes of all time (umm, check that top 10 list of mine!).  Let us commence with the load of pictures!
Flash and blurred

Sunlight

Flash

Show the base color


Blurred

With extreme flash
Regular flash
Odd angle?  Lol




  Atlantis is a teal/blue/green/turquoise/idk color.  Yes, I actually have NO IDEA what color to call the base...  But whatever it is, it is semi-opaque (not really a jelly base) and has holographic glitter scattered in it.  This holographic glitter gives it that rainbow effect that we all love in our polishes.  It is Ah-Mah-Zing.  Legit.
  I love love love putting this on and I owe my best friend for getting this for me.  She gave it to me the day the obsession started; the day before my first post ever!!  So, yeah.  It has a special place in my heart :D.

Happy describing,
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!