Saturday, May 28, 2011

The ABC's of Me

I wasn't tagged to do this but I felt like doing it anyway.

A. Age: 15.  But people always think that I'm 17 or 18.
B. Bed Size: Twin. Heehee it's tiny.
C. Chore You Hate: Dishes. I refuse to do dishes.  Cleaning my room comes in a close second though.
D. Day: Saturday.  I can always sleep late and go to the mall for hours.
E. Essential Start To Your Day: Cell phone.  It is my alarm clock :P
F. Favorite Color: Blue.  All shades including royal, navy, turquoise, baby, sky, etc.
G. Gold or Silver: Silver.  I buy everything in sterling silver.  Somehow I have misplaced my gold jewelry...
H. Height: 5'3.25" I'm short and it annoys me and my friends.
I. Instruments: Flute definitely (5 years) and guitar I'm learning but I technically do play. Oh! And I played many different percussion instruments in like 5th grade for chorus.  And piano by ear (thank you flute for being a concert C instrument!).
J. Job Title: Student. Ick.
K. Kids: Technically I am one.
L. Live: Tri-State area.  We have the worst drivers.
M. Mom's Name: Carol but I call her mom.
N. Nicknames: Em, Emie, Emy, Emmy, Little Sister, Freshie, Small Hands, Shortie, Emy-lee, Little One, Taffy-Chun, You, etc.
O. Overnight Hospital Stays: I don't think that I have had any.
P. Pet Peeves: Sarcasm and people who stand in the middle of crowded places and make out.
Q. Quote from a movie: "So, Mr. Tipton, how could it take you 5 minutes to cook your grits when it takes the entire grit eating world 20 minutes? I'm sorry I was all the way over here I couldn't hear you did you say you were a fast cook, that's it? Are we to believe that boiling water soaks into a grit faster in your kitchen than anywhere else on the face of the earth?  Well, I guess the laws of physics cease to exist on top of your stove. Were these magic grits? Did you buy them from the same guy who sold Jack his beanstalk beans?" -My Cousin Vinny
R. Right or Left Handed: Right handed. I'm decent with my left hand though.
S. Siblings: I have two very different older bros.
T. Time You Wake Up: M-F 5:30am unless I oversleep. Weekends anywhere between 6 and 12 depending on the day.
U. Underwear: Please
V. Vegetables You Dislike: Mushrooms, spinach, brussel sprouts, beets, and a few others.
W. What Makes You Run Late: Oversleeping, power outages, can't find something, traffic, others are late, the usual.
X. X-Rays You've Had: I think only dental.
Y. Yummy Food You Make: Popcorn. Only 2:10 until goodness is in your bowl :)
Z. Zoo: Haven't been to one in like 7ish years but I don't approve of them.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, glad you did this too! :) Hah, I like all the vegetables you listed except beets, we have that hatred in common. How awesome about your musical talent! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!