Thursday, September 22, 2011

Distressed

  Hey guys.  Just wanted to give you a little update...  With school and everything starting back up, I've been over-the-top stressed.  This year I have only one honors class, but I have an AP class that takes almost all of my free time.  All this schoolwork, plus receiving bad grade after bad grade (in a row, my first few grades back were B-, F-, D, D+, respectively in English, History, Math, and English again).  Grades are starting to pick up now that I'm used to the format that my new teachers take and everything but it doesn't take away from the over-stressed feeling I'm having right now.
  I'm still taking time to read my nail blogs, but I have to speed read and not get to see the whole post.  I don't have much time to do my nails either.  But more of that is that I do my nails and a few days later it is ruined because that stressed feeling is causing me to bite my nails.  I bit a couple so low that it hurts a little to type on them.  They need some TLC and some relaxation so I think they are going to be blank for a while which I don't really mind except that I have a ton of untrieds to go through.
  Currently, my last written post is my Del Sol post which is scheduled for the 20th of October.  I originally did this manicure September 6th (everything is out of order I promise) so you can see that I'm ahead.  I've got five (I think) posts for you from now until about Halloween time.  I really doubt that I can go that long without a color on my nails but I do think its healthier to just put the NailGrowth on and leave it that way.  I guess we'll see how long I can go with basically bare nails...

Happy (not)painting,
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!