Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Lemonade Anyone?

  Finally!  A successful water marble!!!
  Just to go on a quick semi-rant, I did this for away band camp.  But because Hurricane Irene is about to slam where I live, away band camp got changed.  It was supposed to be 3 days at home, 1 off day, 4 days away.  Now it is turning out to be 3 days at home, 1 off day, another day home, another off day, 2 days away.  But my brother and I have decided to accept this as the best possible decision that could've been made.
My pictures are jumping around again.  This picture was supposed to be at the very end.
  So now this manicure is probably not going to go to away band camp :P
I am extremely happy with this.
My extremely pretty favorite nail.
  Blogger, please cooperate with me.  Alas, my pictures are still not in order.

Happy marbling,
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!