Saturday, February 11, 2012

Go Princeton!

  My basketball team this season is Princeton and our colors are purple and yellow.  This past Saturday we played the undefeated team and I wanted something cute to go along with our uniforms.  So I ended up with a purple and yellow accent mani.
  In case you were wondering, my team is in fourth place, we have won 4 games but lost 3, and I have only scored 2 points this season (on that Saturday, lol).  We did lose last Saturday though.

In the light.  Color inaccurate.

Better :)

I really enjoyed this mani.
  I almost forgot to say, the purple is OPI Funky Dunkey and the yellow is Zoya Pippa.  I love both of these and I am again wearing Funky Dunkey as a full mani for pictures today.  Pictures of that eventually (when I get back on posting track!).

  And also, I know I've been a bad blogger lately.  A lot of stuff has been going on between me and my family so I've had a lot on my mind.  I still remember and keep care of my nails but I just haven't had enough energy to post like twice I week like I should be doing.  I'm trying to get back on track these days.

Happy basketballing,
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!