Saturday, February 25, 2012

Sinful Colors Ruby Ruby and Love & Beauty Red Glitter

  This was from FOREVERRRR ago.  It took me a while to find the pictures too.  Luckily I know how to navigate Gmail easily and found these.  Awesome :)
Sinful Colors Ruby Ruby is a red jelly.

Love & Beauty Red Glitter is a, uh, red glitter, lol.

Red glitter is super shiny :D

It has small red glitter, medium red glitter, and large-ish red hex glitter.  The other two are just circular I believe.

I felt like I was from the Wizard of Oz with this manicure.



Glitter is a girl's best friend :)
  I love it.  I felt like Dorothy (not like Dorothy Who? which I still can't wait to try.  This manicure was from like... November so I don't remember much about it, sorry :(.
  But that's it for now.  Expect a lot soon :)

Happy glittering,
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!