Sunday, March 11, 2012

Revlon Whimsical

  I caved in, saw Revlon Whimsical at Ulta, and was like, "Yeah you're coming home with me."  So here it is!  I layered it over Revlon Blue Lagoon which is like a perfect match in color for it.  Because Whimsical has a milky blue base, it is best to layer it over any type of blue, but maybe a pink would work too.


Beautiful!
Bottle shot.
Sorry for the lines across the photo.

It would probably look amazing matte.
Milky.

Love it!
I apologize for a ton of photos...
  I know I'm not the only one that layered Whimsical over Blue Lagoon.  And I know I'm not the only one that ended up with bubbles.  Freaking bubbles.  It made me so unhappy :(.  Some say that it blends in with the glitter but no, it really doesn't.  Maybe it's Blue Lagoon that does that because I've had bubbles with BL before.  Like here.
  But it's all good.  And I still love it. :)

Happy glittering,
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!