Saturday, October 8, 2011

Disco Nails

dELiA*s Neon Pink from the quad.  I gave this pink the most awkward look when I first put it on.

I hate pink nail polish.  But this looked so good on me and I liked the general shade with the blue hidden shimmer.  I just haaaaaaaate pink nail polish.  So I didn't know what to think.

Once I taped off the black and the white, it washed the pink out.  Like seriously.  It looks like friggn salmon here!

And now it's all shiny with top coat.  I was planning on matte-ing this to make it look like an old diner floor but it came off within a few days.

  So that's my decently cool, creative manicure.  I actually got a lot of compliments on it but I needed something that wasn't pink.  I try to avoid it...
  DOESN'T THIS REMIND YOU OF A DISCO FLOOR OR AN OLD BLACK AND WHITE DINER FLOOR WITH A TWIST????????

Happy dinering,
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!