Thursday, January 19, 2012

Deborah Lippmann Forget You

  Waaaaaaaayyyy back in August, during Nordstrom's anniversary sale, I picked up the Get This Party Started Set.  Awesome!  You can see the set here and you can see Happy Birthday here and here.
  I put it on and really didn't like it.  After almost a full day of wear, I love it.  I feel like I have chocolate cupcakes on my fingers (glitter reminds me of sprinkles).  It is oh-so gorgeous.  Glitter, check.  Black base, check.  Expensive, check.  Awesome, check!

*drool*

Black jelly-ish base with Happy Birthday glitter
The bottle

Oh god...
OMG = oh my glitter

Yeaaaaah I screwed up application on that finger, just ignore it :)

Ta-da!
  One coat of top coat basically smoothes it out.  I used two for double-shine.  It was kinda dull with only one.
  I needed something motivational.  Something... inspiring.  My solution, glitter.  And lots of it.  I needed something kick-ass to start of midterms with.  As of right this second, I finished my first two.  6 more to go.
  Possibly expect something this weekend or early next week!

Happy forgetting,
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!