Saturday, June 18, 2011

Wet n Wild Party of Five Glitters

  My camera (my good one) decided to not focus.  It doesn't like glitter. :)  I'm gonna let the pictures do most of the talking.
After one coat.  Not very covering but I didn't expect it to anyway.

Three coats plus top coat.

Three coats

My favorite unfocused picture! Personally, I think it looks really good :)

The rare picture of my right hand.  Like the rings?
  Well there isn't much to say about this one.  I liked it.  To me, glitter means good luck and I need a LOT of that in these finals.  Oh well!  English and science done but I still have band, spanish, drawing, and history to go.
  This mani was done Thursday in the interest of having good luck for english and science on Friday.
  THIS WAS NOT A QUICK DRY!  WET N WILD WAS WRONG!  lol.  But there were actually 5 glitters.  Silver big hex, blue mini hex, green mini hex, purple tiny hex, and red tiny circles.

Happy painting,
Em

P.S.- Now that it is summer, nail polish reviews will be coming more often instead of just every week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!