Friday, June 24, 2011

Zoya Lolly with Pure Ice Tease

  Hello peoples! Happy summer!  I got off from school on Wednesday and couldn't wait to do another mani.  My problem was choosing which one!
  I'm gonna be honest, daaaammnn that last mani lasted a while.  I'm not 100% sure if it was the top coat that helped or if it was the shatter but it held well!  I kinda forced it off my fingers because nail polish remover would not have worked and I didn't have any tip wear anyway! Oh well!

Very blurry but very accurate (color) picture.
Three coats I probably would not have been able to get away with two because of bald spots.

Matte!  Literally dried within seconds which can sometimes be a bad thing.   Too dark a picture.

After playing with the modes on my phone and figuring out the white balance, I got it true to color.  Well, at least on my screen.

The two bottles, Pure Ice Tease and Zoya Lolly.  Excuse the appearance of the left bottle.  I had used "The Bottle Trick" on it.  If you don't know what the bottle trick is, it is when you use the edge of the cap to get the nail polish off the edge of your skin/nail.  Because of that, I almost never have to use nail polish remover.  As you can see, I did not use it on the Lolly bottle because I love the frosted cap :).

Shiny :P.  I really didn't want to lay anything over Lolly but I looked over my stash and said next time I won't layer it :).

A little too dark. 1 coat NailGrowth + 3 coats Lolly + 1 coat Tease + 2 coats Top Coat.
It looks shinier in the pictures than in real life.  It looks a little matte actually in real life.  Weird...

Much better!  Tease had this purple, blue, and silver tiny micro glitter in it. LOVE!
  Love this!  I don't EVER wear pink but I really like this!  If my mom ever runs out of hot pink nail polish, then this combo would work for her.

Happy painting,
Em

1 comment:

  1. your right! its really pretty on your nails :) by the way im your new follower :) visit my blog :)
    http://neelai14.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!