Saturday, June 4, 2011

My Research...

  I decided to conduct my own little experiment instead of doing my history project.  I used the blogs that I follow (a total of about twenty-five) and wanted to figure out what the most popular nail polish brand and color category is...
  Surprisingly, this really didn't take too long.  Though I really only payed attention to the top two for brands and the top three or four for colors.

Brands...
1. OPI
2. China Glaze (barely in second)

Colors...
1. Blue/Green (wayy in first)
2. Purple
3. Pink (I am surprised by this because "On Wednesdays We Wear Pink")


  And just to make life more fun, I decided to figure out the most popular colors (top five) for many top brands like OPI and China Glaze and Zoya etc.

OPI
1. Black Shatter
2. Silver Shatter
3. Teenage Dream
4. Entire Katy Perry Collection
5. Entire Pirates of the Caribbean Collection

China Glaze
1. Crackle
2. For Audrey
3. Entire OMG Collection
4. Ruby Pumps
5. Entire Tronica Collection

Color Club
1. Worth the Risque
2. Fashion Addict
3. Revvvolution
4. Alter Ego
5. Poptastic

Sally Hansen
1. Hidden Treasure
2. Nail Strips
3. Barracuda
4. Yellow Kitty
5. Sequin Scandal

Orly
1. Confetti
2. Rage
3. Space Cadet
4. Fancy Fuchsia
5. Bubbly Bombshell

Deborah Lippmann
1. Happy Birthday
2. Across the Universe
3. Gitter in the Air
4. Bad Romance
5. Boom Boom Pow

Rescue Beauty Lounge
1. Scrangie
2. Coral
3. Grunge
4. 360
5. Anne

MAC
1. Mischievous Mint
2. Ice Cream Cake
3. Made to Order
4. Bad Fairy
5. Coral Wave

Finger Paints
1. Lavendar Hilight
2. Gossamer White
3. Psychadelic Sunshine
4. Amethyst Atelier
5. Pink Imagination

Essie
1. Allure
2. Ballet Slippers
3. Nice is Nice
4. French Affair
5. Fiji

Sinful Colors
1. Soulmate
2. Hazard
3. Easy Going
4. Nirvana
5. Frenzy

Nubar
1. 2010 Collection
2. Reclaim
3. Gem
4. Absolute
5. Treasure

My favorite colors to discover were the Deborah Lippmann ones.  Grr I want them so much!

Happy discovering,
Em


DISCLAIMER- These are not official.  These are my guesses from the research that I have done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!