Friday, July 1, 2011

Happy Independence Day! (pic heavy)

  Hello!  I was going though my head of all the possibilities I could have for this manicure.  I eventually came up with taping off my nails to do the red, white, and blue stripes and then using my disco ball nail polish on top.  I love how this looks!  Its like the silver glitter is stars on the flag!


First layer with red (2 coats)

Second layer with white (1 coat)

Third layer with blue (1 coat)

And with the glitterbomb :)

It looked exactly how I expected it to :)

Blurry to show the ultimate glitter-ness

Extremely blurry heehee

Bottle pics:
Sinful Colors "Ruby Ruby"
Love & Beauty "Silver"
Claire's "Stardaze"--- it used to be one of those 3 layer ones, until I shook it :)
Art Club "Azure"
Art Club "White"
  For Independence Day, I am marching with my town's community marching band.  I have to be there at 10am (ick!) but it's the least that I can do for my country :)
  For all my fellow American's, Happy Fourth of July!!!!  Wear your red, white, and blue proud!  Grill them hot dogs!!

Happy celebrating,
Em

P.S.- I know you weren't able to tell, but I used the Claire's one to get two gitter stars and put them on the accent fingers.  No actual purple-ish polish was used from that bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!